Monday, November 23, 2009

Recession dinner...


there are REally less options for dinner when you arent living large. SO:why dont you cook something. or better yet, go over to a friends house who cooks. Now this may take a little more planning but- sometimes.....its good to become friends with people with some sort of actual domestic life skills.

Also a good friend to have is someone who always has good snacks. .... just sayin'.

Speaking for myself, and only myself, I have very little patience... and I am generally only feeding myself, so I generally try to use the least amount of ingredients possible.

It has led me to some FABULOUS low calorie recipies:
broccoli
bok choi
asparagus
brussel sprouts
i just microwave for a minute to a minute and a half ( or better yet press the "vegetable button" on the microwave), and squeeze lemon juice.  Add a dash of salt and pepper, or for a more interesting effect low sodium soy sauce and you have yourself a MEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment